“Our first season was timid, doctrinal and conventional compared to what’s on our horizons…”
“Scientists have begun to probe the foundations of human nature, revealing what people intrinsically most need, and why. We are entering a new era of existentialism—giving complete autonomy to the/each individual” – Edward Wilson
Mind/Matter/Energy and Our Hidden Reality
Go beyond the veil with In Motion Broadcast’s awaited Season 2 – September 2013
Episode I — Science in a Box
– The research instruments of science, since the time of Galileo, have been designed to measure physical phenomena only. Thus if other types of phenomena exist, they must lie outside the domain of science as it has developed thus far.
Episode II — Quantum Theory Queries
– There are a lot of interesting theories in physics. Matter exists as a state of energy, while waves of probability spread throughout the universe. Existence itself may exist as only the vibrations on microscopic, trans-dimensional strings. This episode we look at some of the most interesting theories in modern physics.
Episode III — Evolutions of Transport
– Future decline in global oil supply will mark an escalation in the cost of oil, with the obvious economic consequences. With Peak Oil just around the corner, humans are going to be faced with very few options for mobility in the future — stop travelling or find alternative forms of transport.
Episode IV — Thieves of Patents
– With ‘Global Warming’ threatening our world, new energy technologies could easily end our addiction to oil and power our homes. It appears that Institutions and Governments are taking priority over all new, energy efficient technologies – especially those that would benefit our society and environment dramatically. It is a sad day when our best and brightest inventors are muzzled and their incredible gadgets reserved only for some future war.. that may or may not take place.
Episode V — Splices of Time
– Is time just an illusion? The equations of physics do not tell us which events are occurring right now—they are like a map without the “you are here” symbol. The present moment does not exist in them, and therefore neither does the flow of time. Additionally, Albert Einstein’s theories of relativity suggest not only that there is no single special present but also that all moments are equally real.
Episode VI — Non-Physical Perception
– It is proven Humans can anticipate near-future events even without any evidence presaging the event – and apparently without realising it. Do we also possess the mental ability to perceive and describe places, persons, or events at distant locations in the past, present, and future?